– For product returned within 7 days from date of invoice, no re-stocking fee will apply.
– For product returned from 8 days to 90 days of date of order a fee of 15% plus carriage will apply per unit or spares order
– For product returned 91 days or over from date of invoice, no return will be accepted
– Product must be returned in the original packing, clean, undamaged and not to have been fitted to an engine to qualify for the above. In the event of these conditions not being met TURBO SERVICES reserve the right to charge up to the full price of the component for future sale.
– Any item bought in specifically for the customer is excluded from this policy, for example on VOR or specifically sourced. Any credit for re-stocking would be at the discretion of the management.
– Return carriage to TURBO SERVICES is at the cost of the customer
– A Returns Authorisation reference must be obtained from TURBO SERVICES prior to sending the unit back to ensure it can be booked in correctly.