– TURBO SERVICES will ensure that each delivery of goods is accompanied by an Invoice showing the date of the order, all relevant customer and TURBO SERVICES references, the type and quantity of the goods.
– TURBO SERVICES will deliver the goods to the location set out in the order or such other location as instructed and agreed by both parties.
– Delivery of the goods shall be considered complete once arrived at the customer’s premises.
– Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only and time of delivery is not of the essence. TURBO SERVICES shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods that is caused by a force majeure event or the customer’s failure to provide TURBO SERVICES with adequate delivery instructions.
– Failure by the carrier to deliver the goods in accordance with the service requested and paid for
shall be considered a force majeure event, and it is the carrier’s responsibility to locate and deliver the goods as requested.
– If TURBO SERVICES fails to deliver the goods as requested its liability is limited to the cost of the goods as originally supplied, and TURBO SERVICES shall at its discretion either replace or refund the cost of the goods not delivered.
– Any damage or missing items evident on delivery are to be notified to TURBO SERVICES within 24 hours of delivery at the latest to enable a claim to be made against the carrier. Failure to report these issues within this timescale may result in denial of a claim.